Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure clinics
- Blood and urine monitoring
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - specialist services such as IUCD insertion are available at the family planning clinic at the Sandyford Initiative, telephone 211 8130.
- Child health surveillance - together with the health visiting team.
- Childhood immunisations
- Dietary advice
- Joint injections
- Maternity services - together with the midwives from the Southern General Hospital.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.